• Owner of Andrew Bradley Davis Photography and Design. Freelance design work from local area clients, as well as shooting many different genres of photography.
• Currently a Senior Graphic Designer of print advertisements for Gannett’s 82 U.S. daily newspapers (including USA TODAY) and their commercial client base.
• Formerly an Image Specialist for hundreds of images per week used in dozens of U.S. daily newspaper across the country. Editing includes color correction, cropping, cutting out backgrounds, and photo manipulations.
Gannett, is a media and marketing solutions company with a diverse portfolio of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing companies. The company reaches 11.6 million readers every weekday and 12 million readers every Sunday, providing important news and information from their customers’ neighborhoods and around the globe.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Exhibited by the Iowa State Fair Photography Salon, 2015
- 128th Annual Iowa Bankers Association Silent Auction benefiting Iowa Public Television, Participant and Sponsor 2014
- Selected by Dickinson Law, Iowa Artists on Display Exhibition 2014
- Exhibited by the Iowa State Fair Photography Salon, Honorable Mention 2013
- Exhibited by the Iowa State Fair Photography Salon, Second Place 2013
- Selected by Iowa Bankers Association, Photography Exhibition 2013-Present
- Selected by Iowa Bankers Association “Scenes of Iowa” Calendar 2013
- Selected by Hampton State Bank, Photography Exhibition 2011-Present
- Selected Franklin County Arts Council, Photography Exhibition 2010
- Associated Collegiate Press Magazine Pacemaker Winner 2009
- Selected Finalist for ADAI Design Student Exhibition 2009
- Honorable Mention “Best Photo Portfolio” Iowa College Media 2009
- Third place “Best Sports Photo” Iowa College Media 2008